Genshin Impact Revenue Chart
Genshin Impact Animated Revenue Chart Description
You’ll find some special features in the animated revenue chart.
- You can filter the result by clicking the Categories
- You can Play the bar chart to have a better understanding of the each banner’s revenue
- You can select the time in the timeline which is at the bottom of the chart
We will list all types of the revenue chart in Genshin Impact which are generally requested by the community.
Chart data is estimated base on the App store data in China Market. Android got no accurate data at the moment. We will create one if we got accurate data.
Please always let us any other chart you would like us to create. All chart’s are made by GenshinLab
You can always share the Chart to the community and show the support to your own character.
Genshin Impact Banner History
5 Stars Characters
2020-09-25 – 2020-10-19
2020-10-20 – 2020-11-10
2020-11-11 – 2020-11-30
2020-12-01 – 2020-12-22
2020-12-23 – 2021-01-12
2021-01-13 – 2021-02-02
2021-02-03 – 2021-02-17
2021-02-18 – 2021-03-02
2021-03-03 – 2021-03-16
2021-03-17 – 2021-04-06
2021-04-07 – 2021-04-27
2021-04-28 – 2021-05-18
2021-05-19 – 2021-06-08
2021-06-09 – 2021-06-29
2021-06-30 – 2021-07-20
2021-07-21 – 2021-08-10
2021-08-11 – 2021-08-31
2021-09-01 – 2021-09-20
2021-09-21 – 2021-10-12
2021-10-13 – 2021-11-02
Tartaglia (2nd Rerun)
2021-11-02 – 2021-11-23
Hu Tao (Rerun)
2021-11-24 – 2021-12-14
Albedo & Eula (Rerun)
Genshin Impact Characters Revenue Chart from launch
We will update this Animated Revenue Chart frequently. Please let us know what kind of chart or data you would like to add into the chart!
Highest Revenue Character (Count indiviually) are:
- Raiden Shogun
All chart’s are made by GenshinLab
Genshin Impact Characters Revenue Chart by Banner Date
We will update this Revenue Chart by Banner Date frequently. Please let us know what kind of chart or data you would like to add into the chart!
In this Chart, we found some interesting user behaviour:
- Raiden Shogun got the highest peak sales in one day
- Venti does not have a highest peak sales but in general the sales is more average everyday during the banner time
- Klee’s rerun is worse than Tartaglia as the percentage drop is the biggest among rerun characters